- Custom application development
- Rich interface and architecture services
- Developing and managing rich user interface and web 2.0 technologies enabled complex, high performance and reliable web applications and portals
- Architecture, design, deployment and seamless integration
- Monitoring and recovery tools for applications
- Architecture consulting
- Product development
- Legacy modernization
In order to harness the full potential of emerging technologies, we have set up a Center of Excellence (CoE) for Application Development and Maintenance. It is here that we develop Proofs of Concept (POCs) before adopting a particular technology. The pioneering innovations undertaken in our Centre of Excellence have resulted in successfully leveraging the best of technologies for best-fit solutions. Some examples include:
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) for large-scale enterprise solutions
Angular Material for Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Titanium/Sencha/PhoneGap for cross-platform mobile applications.
Distributed Agile Methodology: The Distributed Agile development methodology is a proven, seamless on-site/offshore framework designed to accelerate project cycles, improve quality, and maximize ROI while dramatically lowering the cost of implementation as well as the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Agile Development Methodology: The agile development methodology, which is a hybrid of XP and Scrum, is adapted for working with an offshore team. The proposed development methodology enables faster time-to-market, ensures that various functional and technical challenges are broken down into manageable pieces and provides frequent and honest feedback about the status. This process follows a well-defined process to project execution.
Iterative Methodology: Iterative approach is adapted to find and rectify errors at an early stage of software development lifecycle. This methodology helps the development process to be flexible, easy to manage, and allows the developers to capitalize on the learning accumulated during the development of earlier parts or versions of the solution.
Vachi (Vachi Transition and Transformation) Methodology: The Methodology helps transition support for existing processes and applications to deliver quality service consistently
Web and Application Server platforms: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle App Server, SharePoint, BizTalk Server, Allaire, JRun, ColdFusion, Broadvision.
Creative Graphic Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Mobility: Android, IOS, Angular.JS, PhoneGap, Ionic, Worklite, Objective-C & Cocoa Touch
Database Servers: AOracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
Social Networking Platform Integration: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Gigya, Jive SBS, Jabber, Vivox and JForum
Content Management: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCMS and SharePoint
- Domain expertise-led technology leadership
- Experience in developing complex enterprise and consumer-facing web- and mobile-based solutions
- Expertise across a range of technologies that includes legacy platforms, cutting-edge and emerging technologies
- Experience in developing software for product companies that power core businesses
- Proven methodology to transition and support existing processes and applications for consistent quality and results
- Complete visibility of projects through Vachi OK (Open Kitchen), an in-house project management framework
- Improved productivity through greater focus on tool development, rapid prototyping and distributed agile development methodologies
- Centre of Excellence that is involved in constant research/innovation in emerging technologies to stay ahead of the curve